Adopting new technology - no matter what business you're in - is never an easy decision. While you try your best to focus on the benefits, you can't help but think of the perils and how they might negatively impact your business (not to mention your career).
So how can you tell if you're ready to make the leap? While every situation is different, here are 10 general questions you should ask - and answer - before adopting a new technology in your business:
- Are the benefits of this technology easy to understand and convey to others?
- Can you point to success stories of other companies who've made a similar move?
- Will the technology solve a well-known problem in your business?
- Will internal stakeholders embrace this new technology?
- Will the technology make life easier for you, your employees and your clients?
- Does your company have the in-house resources to implement the technology?
- Does the technology have a clear ROI?
- Will existing systems still work alongside said technology?
- Will the technology give your company an edge on the competition?
- Does the tech vendor offer support for on-ramping and implementation?
If you're considering Vroozi as a new eprocurement solution, you'll find that the answer to all of those questions is a resounding "yes"!
If you want to see it for yourself, start your FREE Trial today.